#SENShowSeries: Rethinking technology in the classroom
Taking us back to ancient Italy, John Galloway uses everyday technology to show how you can create rich learning experiences for pupils.
John's top tips
- Make it personal – try to let pupils feel you are connecting with them as an individual.
- Give varied ways for learners to show what they know.
- Use good quality online resources, such as the BBC.
- Take advantage of offers from tech companies to use resources for free.
- See this as an opportunity for innovation.