#SENShowSeries: Mental health and resilience for the whole school community
As children and young people begin returning to school, it's important to get a refresher on what 'mental health and resilience' actually means and why it's important to get the whole school involved in this approach.
Mary's top tips
- Meet people where they are now- don’t assume anything.
- Build on what’s been going well for people.
- Be reliable and honest in your communication with people – it’s ok not to know!
- Work with people – being empowered is a resilient move.
- Look after yourself.
- Presentation slides
*Please note, to view the presenter notes, click the 'notes' icon on the top left-hand side of the slide
- Additional resources and notes
- The Resilience Framework
- YoungMinds - youngminds.org.uk
See all webinars