#SENShowSeries: Digital accessibility and staying safe online for young people
Watch as Amrit Dhaliwal, a speaker volunteer from Leonard Cheshire, shares strategies based on personal experience of digital accessibility for staying safe online and using real-life examples to illustrate the dangers.
Amrit Dhaliwal's top tips
- Speak to your children about online dangers by maintaining good and open communication.
- Build a network of support with other parents, family and friends.
- Set up parent controls, security codes and strong passwords on your devices.
- Check your children's social media/online history and activity on a regular basis.
- If you or your children have any concerns, then speak to a trusted person, helpline, someone in authority or the police.
See all webinars