Taking symbols to the next level
01 October 2019
Widgit is delighted to return to the TES SEN show to demonstrate the new features of their symbol software. Speech to text is a big feature this year. Talk and see the text appear- it's magic – we love it. But Widgit goes one better with the new Speak & Hear facility. You talk, see the text, hear it read back to you AND see the symbols too. This means even more people can access the information.
The new InPrint 3 has had a radical overhaul and is the perfect tool to design personalised symbolised materials to print. It also has a host of new features so teachers and therapists can create tailor-made materials that really resonate with students.
Widgit Online is the ideal tool for creating, printing, sharing and translating learning resources online and with its new feature Speech to Text anyone can make symbol supported documents!
Visit the Widgit stand and see how you can quickly and easily:
- Personalise vocabulary so children can see their own dog and not just a generic symbol
- Add photographs that matter to your students
- Use pupil pictures or copy straight from the web
- Add images and illustrations from more than 4,000 Widgit Media images
- Recolour symbols and change skin tones to reflect the diversity of our population
- Translate materials into 80 languages so children can share work with their families
We are offering a 15% discount on all InPrint 3 orders and a FREE resource (either Communication Friendly Resource Pack or Symbols at Home pack) with every Widgit Online order placed as a result of meeting Widgit at the show.
We look forward to seeing you!