Inspiring SEN professionals for 25 years
The UK’s largest special educational needs show brings the entire sector together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking and innovation, to bring learning alive for pupils with SEN. We are also celebrating out 25th birthday!
Why is this a must-attend event?
- 42 CPD sessions exploring the latest research, trends and ideas
- FREE practical workshops led by our exhibitors
- Unmissable keynote and panel debate, with leading experts from DfE, NAHT, Ofsted,
Rochford Review and Made By Dyslexia.
- Official show opening by Lord Jim Knight, Tes Global Ltd’s chief education adviser
- Exciting new resources and services from hundreds of exhibitors
- Birthday cake, prizes, show discounts and competitions
Don’t miss the free opening keynote
The live debate is a must attend event on the opening day at 9.45am, with a keynote panel that includes the DfE, NAHT, Ofsted, Rochford Review and Made by Dyslexia. You simply need to register your interest here
Exhibitor workshops tips and advice for the classroom
These popular, 45-minute exhibitor workshop sessions are a great way to see products in action, helping you to visualise how you could use them in your classroom or setting. These sessions are free to attend and cannot be pre-booked – so arrive early to get a seat.
New CPD seminars – exploring the latest research, trends and ideas
A refreshing seminar programme packed with practical applications and techniques. Includes statutory guidance for the entire education workforce, with more than half of the seminars directly related to the SEND Code of Practice 2015: 0-25.