BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SEMINARS
The organiser of the Tes SEN Show is MA Exhibitions Limited, referred to below as ‘The Organiser’. Seminar bookings for the Tes SEN Show are accepted under the following conditions:
1. All correspondence will be sent to the attendee at the email address specified by the attendee on the online booking form.
2. Seminar tickets will be sent by post to the postal address supplied during the registration process. There is a £1.85 fee for the postage. However, for seminars booked from 28th September 2017 onwards, tickets will need to be collected onsite at the show from the Seminar Ticket Collection Point, upstairs on the Gallery Level near the seminar rooms.
3. Bookings must be made online with payment made in full by credit / debit card at the point of booking.
4. If it is not possible to pay by credit / debit card at the point of booking, an invoice may be requested. There is a £10 administration fee for paying by invoice. For such bookings, payment must be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice. For such bookings made within 7 days of the start of the event, invoices will be payable immediately upon receipt and must have been settled in full prior to the start of the event.
5. For bookings being paid by invoice, The Organiser reserves the right to cancel such a booking if payment is not received within 30 days of the start of the event, or prior to the start of the event for bookings that have been made within 30 days of the start of the event.
6. Payment for any booking will still be due to the company irrespective of whether the delegate/s attend.
7. Should a delegate be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take his / her place. Amendment to a booking can be made by contacting Sophie.Kerr@markallengroup.com on 0207 501 6343
8. The Organiser reserves the right to change the event timings, date and / or venue.
9. The Organiser does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to attendees’ own property and / or personal effects whilst at the event.
10. The Organiser does not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the speakers and programmes without prior notice. Speakers and programmes are correct at time of print and promotion.
12. Children under the age of 16 are permitted to access the event on the open days, under the supervision of an adult. However please note that NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16, INCLUDING BABIES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE SEMINARS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cancellation of booking / refund policy
1. Written cancellations received six weeks prior to the event will be accepted and a refund of 50% the booking charge will be made. After this date, no refunds can be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
2. If written cancellation is not received six weeks prior to the event, full payment is still due irrespective of whether the delegate/s attend/s the event. 3. Our correspondence address for written cancellations is: Amanda Strevens, Tes SEN Show, MA Exhibitions Ltd, St Jude’s Church , Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB